Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Dictatorshop ♡ XXX Original Event ♡ [T.O.X.I.C.D.O.I.I.S] ♡ TwoSided


Featured Items

chair ➣ Dictatorshop "Bucket Seat - Adult Throne"
EXCLUSIVE @ Cosmopolitan

available in Adult (kink) and PG versions

The Adult Kink is a throne suitable for Maledom or Femdom and switches.

Both versions contain 11 fabric, 7 frame and 4 plastic textures which can be accessed from the logo button on the back of the seat (or the bar running in front of it).

❣   Blog   ❣   Flickr   ❣   MP   ❣

tattoo ➣  [T.O.X.I.C.D.O.I.I.S]  "4Play"  Unisex
EXCLUSIVE @ XXX Original Event
Omega Applier

❣   FB   ❣   Flickr / Group   ❣

outfit ➣  TwoSided  "Plastic Panties "Neda""

❣   Flickr / Group ❣   FB   ❣   MP   ❣






✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

shout out ....
mesh body ➣ Slink Hourglass
mesh head ➣ Catwa Bento
skin ➣ Lumae "Sylryth GG July2018"
lipstick ➣  Dulce Secrets "Pucker Up Lip Gloss" 
hair  ➣  Limerence "Rina hair 
elf ears ➣ BentBox "Sylvan Ears"
shoes ➣  [Breathe] "Michi Heels"
sim ➣ private
pose (last pic)/windlight ➣  FOXCITY





No comments:

Post a Comment